Tuesday, February 11, 2014

I'm 3!

Yup. Still here. In fact, I'm a little late to the party, but Sunday was my 3rd year blog-iversary. Can you believe it? I most certainly can't. 

I crocked this today. I have a lot of carrots and potatoes in the house, so I whipped together another beef stew type of thing. Because. Why not?

"Peppery Beef Stew" (6 quart pot)

~2 lbs boneless top loin roast
~3 russet potatoes, chopped into bite-sized pieces
~3 carrots, chopped
~1 celery stalk, chopped
~8oz fresh sliced mushrooms
~1 c beef stock
~1 t salt
~1 t pepper
~1 t curry powder 

Add all ingredients to crock pot.
Cover and cook on low for 7 hours.
Cut beef into pieces and serve.

4 servings.
Mmm. This turned out WAY better than I thought it was going to. It was nice and flavorful and a bit peppery. Mmm. Go me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment