Thursday, February 27, 2014

That's what she said.

I've been in the mood for some hot Italian sausage for some reason. I can't believe that 3 years ago, I didn't even LIKE sausage. (Get your minds out of the gutter, people! Ha!)

"Hot Italian Sausage Chili Stew" (6 quart pot)

~1 lb hot Italian sausage, browned and drained
~1 (16 oz) ok pkg frozen "The ultimate southwest blend"veggies
~1 (28 oz) can whole tomatoes, halved
~1/2 t salt
~1 t chili powder

Add all ingredients to crock pot.
Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.

4 servings.
 This was yummy. Nice flavor and slightly spicy. My other half thought it was too tomatoey. My anti-tomatoes little helper would probably agree. He ate the beans and corn and that was only after I separated them from the evil sausage, peppers, onions, and juices.

No comments:

Post a Comment