Tuesday, March 4, 2014

America's Oldest Buffalo Chicken Mac & Cheese.

If you can't get your paws on Yuengling, you're really missing out. If I had to drink a beer that was lighter than a stout or porter, I would be all over a lager from "America's Oldest Brewery". Imagine my excitement when I spotted Yuengling's Buffalo Sauce at Safeway last week...with big "NEW!!!" price stickers and everything. They had hot and medium. I grabbed a hot. Naturally.

"Yuengling Buffalo Chicken Mac & Cheese" (6 quart pot)

~2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized chunks and browned
~1 1/2 c whole milk
~2 c shredded sharp cheddar cheese
~1 c shredded Mexican blend cheese
~1 (13oz) bottle Yuengling's HOT wing sauce
~2 c uncooked veggie elbow pasta
~1 c panko breadcrumbs
~2 T butter, melted

Mix chicken, milk, cheeses, buffalo sauce, and pasta in crock pot.
Mix butter and breadcrumbs in a small bowl.
Pour mixture evenly over mac and cheese mixture.
Cover and cook on low for 3 hours.

6 servings.
So good. As if there was any question. Even my little helper gobbled it up!

NOW...I just gotta find their ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment