Monday, March 31, 2014

Have you met...butter?

My other half went on a business trip for two weeks and left me home with my little helper. We lived off of grilled cheese and things that, you know, he actually eats without a fight.

I crocked this today and it's actually a recrock. I crocked it about 3 weeks ago, but the night got chaotic and I forgot to take a picture of it. My other half put it in his top 3 (I think), so I promised I'd make it again when he got back from his trip.

"Butter Chicken" (6 quart pot)

~4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
~1 (16 oz) jar Safeway Select's Butter Chicken Simmer Sauce
~rice, cooked

Add chicken and sauce to crock pot.
Mix.
Cover and cook on low for 7 hours.
Serve over rice.

4 servings.
My other half thinks that this wasn't as good as the first time I made it, but I have NO idea how that could be since I changed absolutely nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment