Thursday, July 17, 2014

Yes, please.

I was intrigued by this new BBQ sauce I found at the store, so impulse bought it and it stayed in our pantry for awhile. Mustardy BBQ sauce? Uh...yes, please! Today, I decided to do something quick and easy with it. 

"Mustard BBQ Chicken" (6 quart pot)

~1 (12 oz) jar Pork Barrel's Mustard BBQ sauce
~4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts

Place chicken in crock pot.
Pour sauce on top.
Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
Briefly shred chicken with a fork/knife/whatever you have.
When plating, spoon lots of sauce over the chicken.

I served this with rice and corn on the cob. (From the CSA.)

6 servings.
So easy. So good. Perfectly mustardy. Perfectly bbq-y. My other half demanded that I make this more often AND my little helper ate it (with some convincing), so you know I'l be adding this to the rotation. You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment